- Dancing kathak on stage: Why this has been my biggest high in years!
- Castles in the air: Delhi govt, don’t put slumdwellers in highrises without consulting them!
- Govt, please don’t squander the last opportunity to redeem our city. Sincerely, A Dilliwali
- The little girl with the artist’s eye!
- Mountain: A challenge, an aspiration, an achievement!
What I blog aboutAnecdotes children cities Community Culture Democracy design Education Emotional governance Gurgaon Heritage Housing identity Livelihood Migration personal development politics Public spaces Safety Social attitudes Sustainability and climate change Technology Transport travel Uncategorized Urban poverty Urban stress Women's empowerment Youth
- 41,179 hits
Notable Newbie @ blogadda
Proud to be an Indiblogger!
I blog @ Blog Adda
Featured blogger @ WeBlogTheWorld
- RT @Vidyut: The difference between BJP&Co and Congress&Co is exactly the same as that between to rivals in a gangwar. Same methods, moralit… 2 days ago
- who all are registered to go to the Tehelka Thinkfest #think2013? just got on that bandwagon! 6 days ago
- govt, don't redevelop central Delhi without asking citizens, floating dsgn comp @MaGopalan @shamit @Maneckk ramblinginthecity.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/gov… 6 days ago
- Govt, pls use the big opportunity to redevelop central Delhi to do the right thing. consult citizens! #Delhi @Vidyut @AyonaDatta @rcrc2012 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Continuing on my ramble (pun intended ) about owning, reshaping and energising public space…I was touched and impressed by the recent fun my friend Kriti and her gang had at one of my favourite haunts in Delhi- the Hauz Khas … Continue reading
Internationally, planning circles are abuzz with the connect between creating quality places and attracting talent to keep cities competitive. What about Indian cities? Are Indians flocking to cities like Gurgaon, Bangalore or Pune because of the quality of life they … Continue reading