- Dancing kathak on stage: Why this has been my biggest high in years!
- Castles in the air: Delhi govt, don’t put slumdwellers in highrises without consulting them!
- Govt, please don’t squander the last opportunity to redeem our city. Sincerely, A Dilliwali
- The little girl with the artist’s eye!
- Mountain: A challenge, an aspiration, an achievement!
What I blog aboutAnecdotes children cities Community Culture Democracy design Education Emotional governance Gurgaon Heritage Housing identity Livelihood Migration personal development politics Public spaces Safety Social attitudes Sustainability and climate change Technology Transport travel Uncategorized Urban poverty Urban stress Women's empowerment Youth
- 41,341 hits
Notable Newbie @ blogadda
Proud to be an Indiblogger!
I blog @ Blog Adda
Featured blogger @ WeBlogTheWorld
- RT @rcrc2012: European-style pedestrian facilities for Gurgaon - The Times of India timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/E… 1 day ago
- RT @Vidyut: The difference between BJP&Co and Congress&Co is exactly the same as that between to rivals in a gangwar. Same methods, moralit… 5 days ago
- who all are registered to go to the Tehelka Thinkfest #think2013? just got on that bandwagon! 1 week ago
- govt, don't redevelop central Delhi without asking citizens, floating dsgn comp @MaGopalan @shamit @Maneckk ramblinginthecity.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/gov… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
A building collapsed in old Delhi two days ago and the death toll is seven already, with many still critically injured. Last year, another building collapse in Laxminagar in East Delhi killed over 60 people. The ghastly incidents are a … Continue reading