There are some stereotypes about music teachers in this country and for some reason, they've been getting to me lately. Generally, I avoid discussing my career on here because honestly, I have a great job. I get to play games, teach kids how to create music, and I get most of the summers off. You won't hear me complaining about the pay (except in jest) and frankly, there aren't many music jobs out there.
- Dancing kathak on stage: Why this has been my biggest high in years!
- Castles in the air: Delhi govt, don’t put slumdwellers in highrises without consulting them!
- Govt, please don’t squander the last opportunity to redeem our city. Sincerely, A Dilliwali
- The little girl with the artist’s eye!
- Mountain: A challenge, an aspiration, an achievement!
What I blog aboutAnecdotes children cities Community Culture Democracy design Education Emotional governance Gurgaon Heritage Housing identity Livelihood Migration personal development politics Public spaces Safety Social attitudes Sustainability and climate change Technology Transport travel Uncategorized Urban poverty Urban stress Women's empowerment Youth
- 41,244 hits
Notable Newbie @ blogadda
Proud to be an Indiblogger!
I blog @ Blog Adda
Featured blogger @ WeBlogTheWorld
- RT @Vidyut: The difference between BJP&Co and Congress&Co is exactly the same as that between to rivals in a gangwar. Same methods, moralit… 3 days ago
- who all are registered to go to the Tehelka Thinkfest #think2013? just got on that bandwagon! 1 week ago
- govt, don't redevelop central Delhi without asking citizens, floating dsgn comp @MaGopalan @shamit @Maneckk ramblinginthecity.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/gov… 1 week ago
- Govt, pls use the big opportunity to redevelop central Delhi to do the right thing. consult citizens! #Delhi @Vidyut @AyonaDatta @rcrc2012 1 week ago