- Dancing kathak on stage: Why this has been my biggest high in years!
- Castles in the air: Delhi govt, don’t put slumdwellers in highrises without consulting them!
- Govt, please don’t squander the last opportunity to redeem our city. Sincerely, A Dilliwali
- The little girl with the artist’s eye!
- Mountain: A challenge, an aspiration, an achievement!
What I blog aboutAnecdotes children cities Community Culture Democracy design Education Emotional governance Gurgaon Heritage Housing identity Livelihood Migration personal development politics Public spaces Safety Social attitudes Sustainability and climate change Technology Transport travel Uncategorized Urban poverty Urban stress Women's empowerment Youth
- 41,161 hits
Notable Newbie @ blogadda
Proud to be an Indiblogger!
I blog @ Blog Adda
Featured blogger @ WeBlogTheWorld
- RT @Vidyut: The difference between BJP&Co and Congress&Co is exactly the same as that between to rivals in a gangwar. Same methods, moralit… 2 days ago
- who all are registered to go to the Tehelka Thinkfest #think2013? just got on that bandwagon! 6 days ago
- govt, don't redevelop central Delhi without asking citizens, floating dsgn comp @MaGopalan @shamit @Maneckk ramblinginthecity.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/gov… 6 days ago
- Govt, pls use the big opportunity to redevelop central Delhi to do the right thing. consult citizens! #Delhi @Vidyut @AyonaDatta @rcrc2012 6 days ago
Category Archives: Emotional
I have not blogged as often as I would like to lately and it certainly is not for lack of things I want to express! The truth is that I have been feeling overwhelmed lately. It’s that point that I … Continue reading
While I am still in reminiscing mode, I thought I would add some more nuggets to sort of complete that storyline. There are, of course, many more images and incidents galore that I can dig out of memory, but these … Continue reading
I was charged by my paternal uncle with the seemingly simple task of creating a power point that described the highlights of my father’s life to be shown to schoolchildren in Goa, who would be participating in an inter-school elocution … Continue reading
I could post a zillion pics of my kids for this week’s Word A Week Photo Challenge on the A Word in your Ear blog, seeing as the world this week is Smile. But I refrain from being the over … Continue reading
It’s been hard to lead a normal life amid the shrill noise of protest and violence in India-out on the streets as well as in the confusing, noisy world of news and media, life’s been tough. Especially for those of … Continue reading
Watching my children grow and hearing the absolutely astonishing things they say and do, I often try and remember what I was like when I was a child. Of course, I cannot. We only know partly what we were and … Continue reading
Well, so much for writing a blog every day..I have decided to take a break from everything, even blogging for the last few days of the year. I am literally escaping into the Himalayas for some contemplation and quality time … Continue reading
Children are so incredibly resilient and we adults, parents included, underestimate them all the time. My kids never cease to surprise me. Last night, Aadyaa started complaining of earache. Now that is bad news indeed, for it is an ailment … Continue reading
Yann Martel’s ‘Life of Pi’ is an incredible story. Fantastical and a commentary on life, the meaning of existence, etc etc. Ingredients for a runaway hit. Ang Lee’s film does it tremendous justice, but in a very different way from … Continue reading