- Dancing kathak on stage: Why this has been my biggest high in years!
- Castles in the air: Delhi govt, don’t put slumdwellers in highrises without consulting them!
- Govt, please don’t squander the last opportunity to redeem our city. Sincerely, A Dilliwali
- The little girl with the artist’s eye!
- Mountain: A challenge, an aspiration, an achievement!
What I blog aboutAnecdotes children cities Community Culture Democracy design Education Emotional governance Gurgaon Heritage Housing identity Livelihood Migration personal development politics Public spaces Safety Social attitudes Sustainability and climate change Technology Transport travel Uncategorized Urban poverty Urban stress Women's empowerment Youth
- 41,286 hits
Notable Newbie @ blogadda
Proud to be an Indiblogger!
I blog @ Blog Adda
Featured blogger @ WeBlogTheWorld
- RT @rcrc2012: European-style pedestrian facilities for Gurgaon - The Times of India timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/E… 18 hours ago
- RT @Vidyut: The difference between BJP&Co and Congress&Co is exactly the same as that between to rivals in a gangwar. Same methods, moralit… 4 days ago
- who all are registered to go to the Tehelka Thinkfest #think2013? just got on that bandwagon! 1 week ago
- govt, don't redevelop central Delhi without asking citizens, floating dsgn comp @MaGopalan @shamit @Maneckk ramblinginthecity.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/gov… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Urban stress
Ever since I stopped working full time and slowly adjusted myself to serious mommy hood, one of my most enjoyable experiences has been to watch children at play. Aadyaa has a veritable girl gang and watching them, even while continuing … Continue reading
There are days when I am exhausted by the mechanics of the day. Is it just me, or has it become really complicated to engineer the basic needs of our lives? As a child, nearly everything we needed to run … Continue reading
If your mind is receptive, there is so much around us that can inspire us to love life. This morning, I woke up with an urgency to experience the world around me and inside me. This may sound very abstract, … Continue reading
A week ago, plans we had made for a family weekend out were placed in doubt when my daughter (all of nearly 4) realized her annual play was planned the same saturday and simply refused to sacrifice it for our … Continue reading